Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps it hadn't been the smartest move to follow through with trying to fit into the gap instead of backing back out, but Chusi was stubborn. Soon she'd have to accept that her body was growing rather rapidly, but for now any tiny crawlspace wasn't off-limits. Maybe being small had its good side as well... Still, she couldn't wait to grow up and defend Teaglaigh with all she had in store. As she tumbled in, almost hitting Arturo if he hadn't stepped away, it didn't hurt that bad. Only her back knees were sore from squeezing into the tiny hole, but that wasn't going to stop her.

After she had announced the beginning of another game, ignoring the soft words her caretaker spoke and not pausing to say she was okay, she ran off. She was planning to go back to her bone, but an idea flashed through her young mind. She had rubbed her scent all over that place! She could make it seem like she was there while in reality she'd be hiding in one of the giant openings. She smirked while running as noiseless as she could manage, tracking her own scent and following it until she was almost there. She suddenly changed course and set her sights on a tinier "cave" inside one of the trees. She hurried to it and flopped her bottom on the ground once there, ocher eyes scanning for any movement.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM