Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Pleased with herself and with the size of her catch, Ragna settled on the grass in the warmth of the sun. Water streamed from her coat and onto the grass. The warm autumn sun warmed her after her swim. Ragna tore into her meal with abandon, unaware that she was being watched. And even if she were, she would not change her eating habits. And so she ate, blind to the male at the crest of the hill. When she was finished she licked her chops with pleasure, and stood, shaking more water from her coat. Ragna took several steps away from the leftovers of her catch and sat, waiting.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM