Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The girl's newly appointed teagascóir and guardian followed after her leisurely, allowing her the chance to keep her head start and to successfully hide from him. Play was so important for children and Arturo knew this. It helped to develop the skills they would need in their lives. Though Chusi had flipped the tables on him, and despite that he frowned upon guerrilla style warfare fervently and that, in truth, he did not need a lesson in awareness and being able to act upon a potential ambush he allowed her to turn herself into the mentor and he, the pupil. No doubt being able to look at it from all angles would help her in the long run. Not to mention the Fearghal monarch struggled to say no to her.

Arturo followed her scent, finding that it led back to the clearing he'd hidden her bone where her scent was the strongest. The girl had rubbed her scent all over the burial spot of her bone, probably so she did not lose it, which he silently commended to himself before he took a moments pause to allow his fiery, red-orange gaze sweep over the clearing. It was obvious she did not linger here and the Ceannasach bowed his head and drew in her scents, the older and the newer, deciphering them until the freshest one was found. He followed it, and found that it led him towards a tree. It's hollowed out cavern was small and shadowed within. He did not try to squeeze himself in there, lingering at it's mouth.

“That was very good, Chusi. Using your older scents in an effort to throw me off your trail.” Arturo praised her, the smoky reticence of his deep, low accented voice laced with his pride. Perhaps someday he would teach her to conceal her tracks, out of necessity, to keep her from being hunted as he'd worried that the mysterious brute that had attacked Isley had done.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM