Sleeping Dragon they wanna make me their queen
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
They did not spend much time together. In fact, Eske was rather distanced from her other siblings, which was of her own accord. She loved them but she didn't want to spend every waking moment in their presence, either. While she divided her time between the borders and warrior lessons with Gyda she found plenty of ways to be occupied with that alone. She took time to hunt, of course, because her belly would not magically feed itself, after all. She fought the urge to cringe as she realized that despite her theatrics she didn't...particularly...mind Freyja's presence. The rivalry was largely of her own design, and she used it to push her forward. Of course, it was always the urge to out-do her siblings. As the youngest of the litter she felt that pressure greatly. Eske did what she did best: she fought. Battle was her blood and she enjoyed it. Perhaps more than a young child should have. No one appeared to discourage it and Eske continued to latch onto her passion, intending to make it hers.

โ€œAi laik os,โ€ Eske spoke in response to Freyja's question. โ€œShopta?โ€ Eske returned the question, truly curious herself. Her willingness to not just simply ignore her pale silver sister (which, horribly, she'd spent a long moment contemplating) was a truce of sorts. In this moment, their rivalry was set aside. It was sort of exhausting to maintain at all times, after all, and like any siblings they would have their good days and their bad days. Today, Eske decided, would be a good day. โ€œSpechou.โ€ Eske offered her a beat later, referring to her trade and rank. She figured since she hadn't said it at the meeting that it might be more special here and now, after the fact when it spoken just for her to hear. Eske had an image to maintain, after all. She couldn't let just anyone know that just because she was envious didn't mean that she wasn't proud of Freyja.
roangeda ยท green-lit

trigedasleng
โ€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 08, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 15, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 15, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 30, 2016, 06:43 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 30, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:04 AM