Ravensblood Forest so the past is not the past
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She followed almost silently, her back legs moving rapidly every now and then. It was easier than peeing the whole time- plus, it made it easier for her to see where precisely the border was. She listened with eyes upon what was beyond the border, looking for any movement that would indicate the presence of another wolf. Her tail swayed happily behind her and she sped up her pace, wanting to walk beside Arturo for once. The tips of her ears were around the height of her neck, and it became easier and easier for her to keep up. Well, if it helps Teaghlaigh imma do it! She let out elated. She looked at him as the subject changed into something more serious. I understand. but wha' will we do to 'em? She questioned. No one had taught her about life or death, birth or love. She was behind on that kind of education.

The way Chusi judged was the way of a child. If a stranger was nice, she would be nice too. It was naive in a way, she knew herself, but it was so much easier to act nice. Even with her dreams of becoming a fighter she would never hurt the innocent- unless Teaghlaigh wanted it of her. Se smiled, though frowned when she realized not everything was right. Shoot! She had been so sure of this one too. We lie 'r say nuthin'. She said after some thinking. Zephyr had told her to lie to strangers many times to prevent her getting stolen again- wow, that had worked out so well. Chusi was a horrible liar though. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 05:37 AM