Silver Creek Get Ready
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Some part of Amber told her to ask him not to say anything to anyone - but what else did she have to lose? It was an awful, bitter thought, one that would likely come back and bite her in the ass, but she had other problems. Heston took the blame personally, and the shadowy fae shook her head - It wasn't really anyones fault.... Okay, maybe it was hers. But she'd never see that. His next words smacked her hard: was that all he thought she wanted?

"No, Heston. I'm just stating facts. I was trying to get your attention - and not for you to mount me, mind you - but I couldn't before my hormones took over. Thats nobodies fault, so don't try to pin it on me."

Amber didn't hear his compliments, his wishes, what his plans had been - they stuck in some corner of her mind to be re-heard later, when she was listening. All she could hear was his interest in Spring, and that he was trying to turn blame on her even though he really wasn't. She could blame all this on hormones all she wants - and maybe some would believe that was the only factor behind this - but her fragile heart was also to blame. She was easy to hurt, swift to take things personally.

"If you liked me so damn much, maybe you should have said something about it - we never had to jump right into mates. You want nothing less than me, Heston - but I guess I just wanted kids first. If you can't accept that, well, I guess you aren't the male for me."

Flinging icy words at the male through a sob, Amber shook her head. She had nothing left to say. Padding forward, she strode right past Heston without so much as looking at him. Another sob wracked her as she passed, and the Ciel couldn't help but pick up speed. She didn't want Heston to see how much he hurt her - how much she'd hurt herself. Whether or not he followed didn't matter - she wasn't listening, and couldn't even if she wanted to through her increasing sobs.  

T_T Sorry she's being such an ass. Feel free to follow and keep it going, or we can have another thread later on where she can apologize for her bitchiness. xD
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Get Ready - by Amber - September 28, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Heston - September 28, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Amber - September 28, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Heston - September 29, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Amber - September 29, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Heston - September 30, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Amber - October 01, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Get Ready - by Heston - October 02, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Amber - October 08, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Get Ready - by Heston - October 10, 2016, 06:01 PM