"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
*steals*
"Follow me through the night,
we are sisters of the light.
We are daughters of sin,
We are laughter in the wind."

She sung to the waves in her beautiful voice, ready to relax after a busy morning. She had just returned from a very early hunting trip, her face full of fresh blood and her wound treated and well. Still, the fact that her siren queen was missing saddened her deeply as did the long while she hadn't spoken to Bain. She had scented him around, so she knew he wasn't gone, but she longed for his attention only. Well, his and that of Kjalarr's. Ever since her talk with her alpha she had longed for a place higher in the hierarchy but had kept her wishes silent. She feared she had grown selfish and, in a way, she had. She wanted Bain, she wanted a higher spot in the pack and she wanted her queen back- all things that were achievable, but not directly from her. She could not just suddenly decide that she was a leader now, that Bain was her mate and magically return Caiaphas to them. She didn't have that kind of power. If only she was a waterwitch like they had always said...

Those troubling thoughts seemed to disappear as she caught sight of a rather intriguing being. He had called out for her crush only moments later, and that confused her. He was lingering awfully close to their borders that she did not often patrol. She was the hunter and healer of Saltwinter, not their peeing slave after all. Her ears flicked and her nose wiggled- some dry blood crumbling from her muzzle as she did so. She padded closer to the border- to the masked stranger with his fiery eyes. He was an interesting sight to look at, sure, but anyone close to Saltwinter in these dreadful times could pose a threat- even if they called for a specific member.

Good day, sir. She greeted casually, though her tail swayed high in the air in a subtle display of dominance. What do you seek so close to our borders, if I may ask? She questioned him with a curious look. She knew she hadn't been called for, but hey; who could say no to a fabulous piece of Ondine on an equally fabulous autumn day?
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 05:44 PM