Redhawk Caldera No sandbox on my playground
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey grinned with excitement as her father announced that he had an idea for them. She shut her eyes obediently, still smiling as her head canted to listen for what he was doing. Her tail slowed when she realized he was walking away from her, her smile wilting somewhat. Her little heart wanted her to chase after him for the simple fact that she liked his presence. But still, she sat patiently awaiting his return. He hadn't promised her one, but she had complete faith that she would get it.

Her mind had wandered while she waited, and so she started slightly when she heard his voice announcing his return. Liffey blinked up at him, her expression blank and curious for a moment before her memory clicked and her broad smile returned. She pounced up onto all fours, chirping "Yah!" before twisting her head back and forth with perked ears and anticipation etched across every angle of her small frame.

She was totally lost as to what to do next, though. She lifted her nose up towards Elwood after a minute, gazing imploringly up at him. She blinked at him for a beat, then giggled and ran at him to plant more kisses on his face.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 16, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - September 16, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 21, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - September 26, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 26, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 09, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - October 10, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 17, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 24, 2016, 08:01 PM