Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Blurp. This post is very short. I am getting tired. X3

[table width=80%][tr][td]
Szymon had comforted Doe through moments of uncertainty before, but this soft, anxious creature whose long, slender legs accentuated the exaggerated roundness of her abdomen was wholly new to him. His golden eyes widened with surprise as she ignored his offering — it wasn’t like his mate to refuse food, especially warm-blooded fare — but as she pressed her forehead to his and fervently whispered his name, his reaction was blessedly instinctive. “Doe,” he murmured to her, crooning nonsense words in a low and guttural undertone, “my lovely girl, my mate.” He bathed her face in kisses, touching her tenderly, and though his mind was whirring wildly, connecting dots that could not be refuted but made no sense to him, he had the good sense not to ask the questions that bloodied his heels like a bluefish blitz. Why do you smell weird? Who’s been in your den? He was helpless in the face of her tears, which caused his hackles to spike along his spine and gripped his jaws in an immediate, unavoidable clench.

When he judged himself able to speak, “I know,” admitted the youngest Cairn in a surreptitious undertone. With the faith of a zealot whose god has yet to disappoint him, “He will come back to us, Doe,” the salt-white boy assured her. “He needs us more than ever now. Deirdre will heal the wounds we cannot see.” Perhaps he ought to have appeased her in a more solid, more substantial way, but Szymon had never been taught manners, etiquette, or tact. He groomed her, shifting his position to drag his tongue and fangs through the fur at her nape and traversing further down her spine to the places she could not easily reach due to her pregnancy. “He will come back and we will terrorize the coast,” he promised her, nursing the private knowledge that if push came to shove, he would willingly choose the woman over his own brother and likely die in the process. The thought was a sobering one, and he set to with a will, combing through her fur with nibbles and licks that were perhaps sharper than he intended.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM