Blacktail Deer Plateau we can make the ground shake
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Thank you for starting! Junior is toooo cute. ;D I swear every time I check the weather up on the forecast thing it's always either mostly cloudy or partially cloudy, lol. xD

It wasn’t overcast but there were enough masses of giant white, fluffy clouds that it might as well have been. Though Grimlock hadn’t voiced it to anyone — not that the pre-teen really had anyone to voice his annoyance to granted — he was beginning to wonder if the sun ever shown in these ‘Teekon Wilds’. So far, he hadn’t seen much of it. He wasn’t some reclusive vampire that thrived in days like this he liked the sun, liked to feel how his silken fur absorbed it as he laid in it’s beams. Though he was built to endure winter (had been born it, really) he, so far, much preferred summer to it. He finished off the rabbit he had caught for a quick snack and cleaning his muzzle by rubbing it in the grass beneath his paw, swiping a paw across it as an itch came over his nose, smearing dirt across it in the process. He picked through the bones then, trying to find one that wouldn’t be too large or too small (aka. a choking hazard) because he intended to make a gift out of it. Picking one that he thought was well equipped to being the perfect puppy size he plucked the bone off of the skeleton and padded over to the nearest puddle, dipping his muzzle — bone grasped in it and all — into the water to rinse it off.

With a dripping chin he re-positioned the bone, as gently as Grimlock could manage, he padded off to the direction of Peregrine and Hawkeye’s den was in. It wasn’t that far from his own, per Peregrine’s orders and was relatively easy to find if not for the trails of scents that came and went …and the distinctive scent of puppy. They smelled like milk and baby fur, rich earth, and if Grimlock was being honest sometimes poo. Their outrageous level of adorableness totally made up for it, though. He could hear Peregrine speaking — presumably to one of their four kiddos as he approached and he saw them soon, Peregrine first because he was the bigger, and because of this more eye catching of the duo and then his eyes, flitting as they constantly did between blue and green, went to Osprey Junior. She looked like a miniature Peregrine and for a bizarre minute the boy let out soft laugh at the absurdity of this thought. “Sup, Sarg? And Sarg's mini-me,” He greeted them, words muffled a bit before he set the bone down at his paws. “I brought this for you, Junior,” He spoke to her then, nudging it towards her with his nose before he glimpsed up at Peregrine sheepishly. “I came to play, or relieve you, or both.” And in a dramatic fashion he plopped down to the ground, his head between his paws as he stared at Osprey Jr. “You’re so teeny tiny, girly.” He observed and then smiled at her.

Messages In This Thread
we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 24, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 29, 2014, 02:25 PM