Falls of the Hinterlands But something rustled on the floor
34 Posts
Ooc —
I don't wanna hang you up for too long, since I'm struggling with activity and being sick. So wanna fade here? We can imply Saga walked with her up some of the mountain and told her the way down or something?

The mountain? she parroted, as if the concept of the massive stone abuttment was some kind of foreign, alien thing. But after a moment of looking dazed and confused, she cottoned on, and looked resolutely at the obstacle as if to silently say, challenge accepted. I can show you some of the paths I've taken, sure. They can be a bit tricky and steep, but... I'll happily lead you wherever you want, and maybe later — once you've done your urgent thing — you can, I dunno, owe me one? If what Saena mentioned was true, that she was seriously on some kind of important and urgent mission, Saga didn't want to step in the way of it. She knew time could be of the essence.

Then again, maybe this woman wasn't keen on owing anyone anything? Maybe Saga had overstepped her bounds. She shrank back a step and with a nervous lick of her lips, added solemnly, I-I mean, if that's cool.
Messages In This Thread
But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 15, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 18, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - October 09, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 03:09 PM