Blacktail Deer Plateau we can make the ground shake
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
“Well HEY to you too, lil punk,” Grimlock scolded her playfully on her obnoxiously loud greeting. “Yeah, that’s you girly. Junior,” He repeated it nice and slow sounding it out even though he expected her pronunciation to be wacky. His had been so off key it had been hilarious to hear him speak; only it hadn’t been funny to Grimlock who was trying to hold what he had thought was a sophisticated conversation only to grow frustrated as the laughing commenced and sickly cooing. “You’re Junior and I’m Grim,” It was forbidding nickname, admittedly, and not for the first time the raptor pre-teen wondered what kind of hallucinations his parents had been on when they had named him. They could have named him Raptor Junior and then he would have matched the Osprey Junior before him. But no, they named him Grimlock — though he answered to pretty much any variation of it, Grim, Lock or his personal favorite: Raptor (but no one ever called him that to his ultimate dismay).

Junior was quick to snatch the bone from him, and he recoiled his muzzle quickly from her at her eagerness. “Ow, ow, ow,” He feigned to her, wondering if she would take the bait of keep chomping up away at her newest chew toy. “Your teeth hurt Junior,” He winked up at Peregrine and turned his attention to the puppy. “Kiss my nose and make it feel better, Junior?” He pleaded with her in a soft tone, glimpsing at her through his long lashes. Of course, no one could muster the puppy eyes like she, as an actual puppy could, but Grimlock liked to toot his own horn and say that he did a decent job of them. It became apparent rather quickly with his use of ‘teeny tiny’ that she did not agree with him. “Ok, ok, you’re a teeny big girly, like a dragon.” He corrected with a silly grin aimed at the girl who seemed rather contented with his gift.

“Hmm, you’re probably right Sarg. You would come home to find me doing their bidding, or at least Junior’s.” He joked and barked a laugh. “Good. I wasn’t really sure what to bring I just kind of went with the fact that most girls in our family aren’t all that …girlish. And I don’t know bones are awesome to work on jaw strength and stuff.” It was satisfying for the Raptor, to know that intuition had been correct.

Messages In This Thread
we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 24, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 29, 2014, 02:25 PM