Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her nose wrinkled as footfalls approached, already scenting that it was not Bain who had come. Anything was better than Maude, but this boy wasn't much better than the spoiled Beta. Not him again, went through her thoughts again and again as he came closer. She closed her eyes as the boy took place beside her, and her hackles raised- not because this loner was oh so threatening but because she found the blatant ignorance of her presence to be rather disrespectful. She may not be a Beta like Maude, but still she was third in command and deserved some recognition for all she had done for Saltwinter thus far. She took a deep breath, quite ashamed of the boy's rather rude way of asking who someone was. She gave an apologetic glance at the masked man.

It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Arturo. I am Ondine Água- I am sorry for this boy's rude behavior. She apologized on the boy's behalf. Her ears perked at the relation this man had with her Bain. Oh my facking Lord, his father?! If she had known the father of the man she had slowly fallen in love with was coming she would've refrained from putting blood on! She gave a nervous chuckle. Eheh, Bain is- Uhm he's- you see... She stuttered foolishly. Nice going, girl. He's busy, I think.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Cattail - October 10, 2016, 11:38 AM