Ravensblood Forest so the past is not the past
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Chusi accepted his explanation of death of which Arturo was grateful for. It had been surprisingly hard to simplify death as he knew it to better help her understand it's meaning and that it was final. Yet, her grasp upon it brought forward new questions — and ones that he wasn't feeling any more inclined to answer. The how and when. There were more answers for the first question then he could count and though it was only Chusi's second question that he truly did not have an answer for he spoke simply: “I don't know Chusi. Nobody knows.” He admitted to her as they continued forward with marking the borders. Death was one of those mysteries of life that Arturo did not spend much time contemplating. He had too much living to do to be preoccupied by it.

“We can practice,” He assured her, though he knew that not every case would be the same. In fact, he would be that any time she intercepted a new wolf at the borders it would be unique and different. All he could do was ensure that she was as prepared as she was ever going to be. Her last question brought his ears forward in contemplation as he tried to puzzle out who Chusi called “big sis” before it dawned on him that she spoke of Lotte. Unbidden, his memory of his last encounter with the beautiful mummer came to the forefront of his mind. He had already told Chusi that Lotte was welcomed to visit any time she wished but he supposed she'd forgotten in her excitement of things. “Of course,” Arturo murmured with a soft smile tugging at the edges of his lips. “She is welcome to visit anytime she wishes.” Of that there had never been any question.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 06:16 PM