Ravensblood Forest so the past is not the past
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She frowned in confusion. Death sounded so simple before, and yet her other questions didn't have answers. There was one other burning her tongue, but she dared not to voice it. It sounded dark and wrong, and yet it sparked a flame in her young warrior's heart. Bu' if noh one knows, how dow we know we die? She questioned- not afraid to ask a thousand more if that was what it took to understand this final thing of life. How dow we kihll? She questioned softly, her voice again but a whisper. It sounded so dangerous- so bad that she just had to know. Of course she wouldn't go out killing others without a motive, but it would still be so exciting to know...

Alrigh' She responded, chipper again despite the grim subject they had been talking about. Chusi was quick to change moods, and that would only worsen the closer she got to being 1 year. She rather looked forward to doing borderwork now- it aloud her to meet new wolves, make new friends possible and protect the pack all together! But if she had to chose between training fighting or walking the borders, she'd go for fighting, of course. 

Her question had been only for clarification- she knew vaguely that Arturo had said Lotte could come. She grinned brightly at him, happy that he had taken her under his wing. It was an honor to be here, she found. She peed against one of the trees again, wondering if they had gone over the whole line yet.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 05:37 AM