Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
At the scent of another, the youth looked up, momentarily surprised. His brow slowly furrowed, simply confused by her existence mere feet away from him. Whoever she was, she seemed a similar age as Jackrabbit himself. He really hadn't encountered anyone his age, for even the Fireshits had been the slightest bit older than him. Yet, he masked his shock with a blunt call across the span of distance they were at. "Don't you have anything better to do than watch me drink?" He scowled, though his voice did not come out as strong as he had hoped. This bothered him; nose wrinkled in discontent at his inability to speak with the usual tone that drove others away. There was no problem with himself, he was sure, yet in the presence of the female, he found a stir inside his voice; the way he spoke unable to bring the words with the right meaning to his tongue. She was just a silly, random girl; nothing special about her features other than she looked a female version of him.

She looked a female version of him.

At the sudden revelation, eyes flickered to the water where his reflection lay, and back to the girl, back to the water and back to her. Odd, he wondered, for one of his coloring had been hard to find in his travels; he had always assumed he was one of a different species unlike the rest. However, there was a slight suspicion at the back of his brain, one that itched relentlessly until he could not hold back the movement; and he found himself trotting towards the girl, eyes intent as he searched her features. It was curious indeed, and perhaps if he could jog his memory and recall that he even had another sister, he would have connected the dots. That was not the case, however, for Adeline had been a ghost to him long before his mother had been eaten. Many days, he found that the existence of his closets sister, Odette, often slipped his mind; there was no reason a girl whom he had no emotional connection with should remain taking space up in his conscious. Adeline was no exception to his selective memory. 

Without much consideration for the girl's privacy, he thrust his nose in her general direction, an abrupt action that no doubt would shock the stranger as much as she shocked him. Whatever her deal was, she would very well spit it out or simply leave him be, he had no interest in having his brains puzzled while Kjalarr was counting on him to put up his end. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM