Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The call was noticed by the Fearghal monarch whom was already close by; thus it was unsurprising to find that he was the first to intercept the loner at Teaghlaigh's borders. The Ceannasach kept his posture unassuming, not yet ready to reveal his place at the head of the Family table just yet. For now, he was a guardian simply intercepting a loner at the borders: an easy enough sell given many's belief that a coywolf did not had what it took to lead. It was an ignorant belief, born of a prejudice that Arturo had long since grown tired of bearing the weight of. There was dominance in the gangster's posture, a bristle of his hackles in clear warning. They could parlay but this stranger was an unknown and had not yet given Ceannasach reason to bear trust. Not yet, anyway. “You called?” The gangster inquired, fixing the other man in his fierce gaze, fiery, red-orange eyes blazing like two aflame embers against the stark black of his mask.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Arturo - October 12, 2016, 01:28 PM