Stavanger Bay gently, gently, the constellations aligned
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
yes, she breathed, magick. i was young, when i performed my spell. i did not know then that there is always a cost for the work i do... she looked thoughtful. what price had eshe paid? she feared for a moment, when last you saw her, was eshe well? she was desperate to know, truly! what if the spell had cost the woman her life, for the lives deirdre had given her...? the worry was fierce within her. but knowing the boy had not meant to ask for clarification but rather definition, deirdre explained. magick is inexplicable, and it is truly everywhere. it is forces of the supernatural, it defies what many know, deirdre wielded it; it surrounded her, even then, she imagined. perhaps he had the eye to see it, but, not all can bear witness to such a thing, and so, many do not believe in it, her brother, for one, though she did not begrudge him this, nor would she begrudge anyone without the eye.

his next words, forced and spoken in something of a snarl, were met with a patient look. ocean is not the only water there is, she reminded him, her emerald eyes soft upon him. the healing waters of donnelaith can be used when your soreness abates, and if you are willing, she offered to him. one ear cupped in his direction while the other panned slightly backward, listening and aware of all their surroundings. do you fear the ocean, now?
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 03:02 PM