Horizon Ridge Even Roses have Thorns
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle listened to the Priestess as her husband called her. Truth be told she wondered about the two of them, but she kept her worries to herself. She would not treat the other any different nor would she treat Ragnar. What would happen would happen and she would have to take the good and the bad. She thought about what she had said and then spoke quietly Nerian perhaps I overstep here, but have you thought about maybe still following your God? Just not as a priestess. Now hear me out. I understand that this was your life before and that unfortunately it was torn asunder and let me apologize on my husbands behalf for that, though I think he did the best thing for you he could at the time. Anyway, have you thought about that, perhaps you could still follow him, just not as a priestess. Do the same rituals and all the of the above except have a family and the like. My own mother had a religion and circumstances out of her control changed that but she still honored them in what way she could. Thistle hoped she did not upset the other. However, Nerian if you wish to continue the way of things. I will do my best to help you get there that is a promise.

Thistle smiled Dens are very nice when they remind you of home. Mine does not yet, but it will some day. Though Ragnar has made it as comfortable and nice as he could for me. Even making me some things I can use for decorations. I also collect small things to put around seashells, shiny stones the kind of things I like to look at. Reminds me of my mother.

Thistle spoke quietly yet again. I have a variety of different ferns in the garden, rose hips, some black berries, there are some bergamot, and yarrow leaves and other such things. I hope you can use it. And anything you want to add please don't feel like you have to ask just add it, but be sure you tell me where it is so I don't accidentally tramp on it. I try and come out once a day to tend it, sometimes every other day. She soon grew silent feeling like she was simply filling the air with nonsense, but she was a friendly femme by nature.
Messages In This Thread
Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 07, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 08, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 08, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 08, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Nerian - May 09, 2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 10, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Nerian - May 15, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Even Roses have Thorns - by Thistle Cloud - May 15, 2014, 04:27 PM