Redhawk Caldera I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
So she was a brave wolf, but a humble one too. It was nice to see, of course, and led Shrike to judge Sasha as a wolf with a good head and a kind heart. When she admitted that she wasn't at risk of being killed, he supposed that others might have been, for doing the same...And that she wasn't the only one to have protested against the system that was at state in the pack. While it was sort of nice to think of not having to worry about hunting, he enjoyed doing his own work, and being busy, so while he'd prefer to not have to worry about food- as they had during the famine- he wouldn't have been able to accept having a slave, of sorts, doing all the work for him. "We are meant to help each other." He commented. "As a pack. Everyone helps everyone else." It was redundant for him to say this, he knew, but he felt it was important that Sasha had her views validated now that she was a part of a new pack.

It seemed as though Sasha had no idea where Mordur was, but that he was happy. "He left too?" He asked, hoping for an affirmative answer. If he stayed in the pack, he didn't think it was likely that he'd ever be promoted beyond the rank of servant, or that he'd be happy. If he stayed, he'd likely simply be placed in the service of another wolf- not likely one as kind as Sasha.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 15, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 16, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - September 25, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - September 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM