Moonspear And that first kiss coming
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike frowned slightly when the female gave him the answer he both expected and feared to hear. No black wolves with red eyes, and no Lucy. At least she didn't go on to say that another wolf was missing, so that was a one up from when he'd visited Blackfeather. She did mention a tawny youth, and his lips pursed for a moment, before he was struck with a name. "Jack?" He asked. He hadn't seen Jack in some time, not since Peregrine had been attacked by Ferret. He wasn't aware that the boy had gone very far from the pack, perhaps he'd just been out searching for Lucy...But he was young yet, and probably too young to be out searching when it was the pack's youth that were going missing.

He shrank a bit when she asked about the entire situation. "Wasn't there, just heard after and found the scents." He confessed. "'Nother one of the pack's young ones saw the kidnapper taking her. Just inside the borders; they were too close." He said, regrefully. Would he ever have pups? This whole ordeal with Lucy and Peter had caused him to think otherwise. Having one of his own children taken away or killed would be too horrific. "Kid said he saw a big black male wolf with red eyes. I found the trail, and I've been scouting the area for any sign." He said. Realizing that she could possibly think he meant that the wolf was in her area, he continued. "Everywhere West of our pack. No trace of the scent around here. Just need to alert the other packs around here that he's out, and Lucy's missing." He said, hoping that might set her mind at ease.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 05, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 19, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 30, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - November 10, 2016, 02:17 AM