Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
it appeared rannoch was the quiet type - or at least, quiet in front of murgash. murgash slyly glanced behind him, noticing the pewter youth had dutifully assigned himself as murgash's newest shadow.

delightful! murgash loved it when people did exactly as they were told. it was so rare a quality, so wonderful a gem -- instantly the mangy wolf decided this pup was not so bad after all.

the scoundrel slowed to an ambling gait, having noticed that rannoch possessed a strange asymmetry to his stride that suggested lameness somewhere along a limb. gayly, and perhaps a bit too glib in his tone, murgahs inquired as to the nature of the injury in the most undiplomatic of ways: shouting. "wot de problem with ye leg, stumpy mclimper? ye trip or sumwot? break yer tongue too?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 13, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM