Barrow Fields Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr did not oft stray too far from Saltwinter. In fact, he hadn't since Caiaphas' assumed death. It had been months and there was no sign of the sea queen's return and Kjalarr did what he had to: he kept the rag tag band together, he kept plowing forward, towards the winter months which he held no illusions of. They would be rough but Saltwinter would endure, as they always did. Yet, never leaving the Sound was driving him mad. He was a ranger and being cooped up made him feel caged. It was with a quick muttered “I'm going out for a few hours, I'm not going far” to Maude he slipped out of his borders into Barrow Fields. The last time he was here he'd ran into Floki. Despite the plainness of the rolling field with bizarre mounds, Kjalarr caught hold of a scent that was close. It was distinct but not one that he would forget. Without truly consciously deciding to he followed it to see the culprit, rolling her scent upon the grasses of the fields. Greedily, the Jarl drunk them in where they tantalized upon the soft breeze. Black, leathery nostrils flared as he approached the ivory clad woman.

Kjalarr knew from experience how this went, though this woman was not the mysterious Freyja that he'd had earlier in the year. As he neared his two year mark there was little doubt that he was able to spawn. Children might not have resulted from his tangle with the mysterious Freyja (whom he had not seen after) but if his math was right it could be possible now. Because of this some logical part of the scarred northman's brain told him that he should exercise caution, or better yet, turn around and force himself to walk away. The viking did neither. Instead, he drew nearer with a low rumble of desire in his chest. He didn't know this woman, and he believed that she would likely be like Freyja (Osprey) and he would never see her again even if his seed took hold. He didn't mind the idea of being the absent father. He had enough on his plate.

Besides, he reasoned, the Gods willed this meeting. They desired this. Theirs was the only power above his now. Though he had drawn nearer he stopped, waiting for her, knowing that this was how the preliminary dance begun.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - October 14, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - October 15, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Potema - October 16, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - October 18, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Potema - October 19, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - October 24, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Lord, show me how to say no to this - by Potema - October 26, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - October 27, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - October 31, 2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - November 12, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - November 13, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - November 13, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - November 14, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - November 20, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - November 27, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: Lord, show [m]e how to say no to this - by Potema - December 11, 2016, 05:09 PM