wretched and divine
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Ira realized as he prattled on that despite his good intentions of wanting Jinx to know what he was up too, no matter how irrelevant it was (and in honesty it was probably very irrelevant) that he was being unnecessarily long-winded. His chatter was just that: drivel. Jinx’s response was short and blunt and simple. Almost too simple. I don’t care. For a second, Ira’s eyes narrowed in suspicion and then he understood that she had been serious. She didn’t care, probably about the whole entire thing and not just that he wanted to go to Swiftcurrent Creek just to make sure Bones was ok. It was a stupid quest, probably, and Bones would likely just get annoyed at him for being clingy or something. It wasn’t that he was clingy — Ira tended not to grow attached to others for the simple fact that he truly believed in his ‘curse’ though Jinx was his tentative exception but she had practically raised him. She was his mother in all the ways it mattered and though he had not believed it at first for the simple sake of not wanting to get his hopes up, and because he did not want to lose Jinx, he came to the conclusion that the curse had seemed to have spared her. Perhaps it had decided that Ira needed a break from all the death and destruction he had caused in his short span of life, or maybe it was just waiting to stab him in the heart and wrench viciously. Either way, Ira had no intentions of lingering too much upon it.

“Ok,” He felt kind of humiliated that he had been worried that she wouldn’t allow him to go, but brushed it off with a soft shrug of his broadening shoulders. “I understand,” Ira breathed, fixing his mother-figure in his icy, silvered gaze. Though he still felt slightly silly for worrying unnecessarily it was nice to have her permission — or as much permission as ‘I don’t care’ stood for, at any rate. He had nothing to hide from Jinx, and had no intentions of starting anything with Swiftcurrent Creek. He only wanted to see his girlfriend. It wasn’t like he’d be asking them to shelter a fugitive or something equally as horrible; and he had previously been a member of their pack. Whatever ill intentions his fellow pack mates had harbored against them were not shared with Ira; besides the Princeling was not so stupid. “I’m just going to see Bones. It’s harmless, but regardless I will be on my best behavior.” Because he was known for pissing others off easily. He was quite talented at that, in all actuality.

Her words regarding the Plateau’s leader was met with some confusion from Ira who had not been aware there had been any animosity between them. “That can be arranged,” The Princeling grinned at Jinx like the Cheshire cat. “But I don’t think the Plateau is going to be of any help. She only went there to visit her father. Unless she moved there they’re probably as clueless as me.” Unless of course, this was Bones’ way of breaking up with him without actually telling him. Ira didn’t know and that was what drove him crazy the most.

Messages In This Thread
wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 17, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 02:58 PM