Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The female that came upon him, was small, dainty. Her coat was a mixture of greys, blacks, browns and white. Her eyes were green, as if she had siphoned color from the canopy above for her irises (for Arturo did not have a name for the color olive). He had never met her before but he recognized her as his newest recruit Olive for that simple fact. Arturo's steps drew to a halt, watching as she dropped her catch at her paws and bowed and greeted him with a title he had never been called before. Liege. It was such a posh title for a coywolf like him. Of course, Ceannasach was posh in it's own right but liege sounded strange to be painted upon him. His fiery, red-orange gaze assessed her openly, flattered nevertheless. She was proper and manners was something the gangster very much appreciated on all accounts. “I am no liege,” Arturo corrected her politely, the smoky reticence of his voice amused. “but I appreciate your propriety.” He admired with a slight bow of his crown in gratitude.

It was exactly what Arturo wanted to see of Teaghlaigh's wolves. They were not a band of heathens, after all. “It's a pleasure Olive,” The gangster welcomed her with a soft smile tugging at the edges of his lips. “I'm Arturo,” No doubt they'd already known one another's names but it was a pleasantry to offer it freely, personally, all the same. Ceannasach looked from her to the squirrel she nosed towards him before his gaze slid back up to her. “No,” Arturo refused politely, before he nosed it back to her. “Thank you for the offer but it is your kill. As well as I've already eaten.” He told her taking a step back, gesturing with a slight cant of his muzzle for her to go ahead and eat.

“How are you settling in?” He inquired after a few moments, genuinely curious to hear her response. He kept the wolves of Teaghlaigh busy as they were in the very final steps of perpetration. Soon, they would be official and things would calm and relax when they could settle comfortably into their pack lands. No one had yet bothered them (as far as Arturo was aware) and his claim was too strong, his numbers swelled past the point of an easy usurping, but until the claim was official he found it hard to relax while things still needed tended to. Then again, Arturo Fearghal had never been an idle man and had no intentions of changing that any time soon.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM