Ravensblood Forest Thoughts Running Rampant
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty ran through the forest at top speed. He kept himself on the edges of it, running between the other territories nearby. At any given moment, his side was facing the Totoka River to the Northwest, Horizon Ridge to the North, the Blacktail Deer Plateau to the Northeast, Silvertip Mountain to the South, and Gyrfalcon's Keep to the Southwest. He kept these territories at his side as he ran, and his path ended up being an odd sort of blobby circle.

He didn't know what he was doing. His thoughts were running rampant through his mind and he was trying to calm down by getting rid of excess energy. But the running only made it worse. In his head, all his thoughts were focused on one thing and one thing only: He was a natural-born Alpha, playing the submissive underling, and he had been playing the submissive ever since he left his birth pack. He was tired of it. He wanted to lead, he wanted to have his own pack, and he wanted it now.

In anguish, he let out a howl that tore through the forest. Things were happening much slower than he had anticipated. He just had to work harder. He was no stranger to hard work. The rational side of his mind told him he was being a puppy about it - to grow up and keep working for it. But the whiny, young-adult side of him told him that he needed to have a pack now!

He kept running. And running, and running, and running. He would get it. He would get it if he just kept working.
Messages In This Thread
Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:33 AM