Barrow Fields And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands
79 Posts
Ooc —
She watched him with a critical eye, his sincere apologetic stance and his polite words relaxing her stance, and she fixed him with a smile. "At least you are polite." She stated, though there was mirth in her intention and no malice. Her feathery tail whipped in an amiable manner, far removed from her initial greeting. 

She rather liked this Flaris. She was most definitely not the flirt type, nor the one to fall in love easily. But the odd male would catch her attention, garner her interests for a few weeks at most. Faris was dangerously close to becoming one of these few faces. "I am Artemis. What are you doing in this...decrepited place?" She said in her voice hinting at an ancient root.
Messages In This Thread
And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 19, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 22, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - October 17, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - November 16, 2016, 09:04 PM