Moonspear Texts from you and sex from you
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Her muzzle was still healing, but was much improved. In the month since they had started to close. Scabs still remained, but the edges had formed pink skin. When she looked at them in the water, she realized they would scar. It had bothered her at first, but soon she began to think of it as a reminder of her friend, of Judas. She only hoped that when she saw him again he didn't overly punish himself at the sight of the scars.

She wasn't doing much today, mindlessly wandering and gathering occasionally. Her belly was full, recently sated by a hare. She'd kept an eye on the herbs she was using for her own face, making sure to keep a decent stock should someone else have need of it. So far, though, the pack had been in good health. And she was pleased though she had nothing to do with it. Her eye caught the shape of a wolf she was not familiar with, a male she hadn't met yet. As she had no other plans for the remainder of the day, much less the morning, she head his way. 

She didn't miss that he watched the flower blow for a moment, and wondered if he was a kindred spirit, another lover of herbs. She let out a chuff to announce herself and her tail waved once or twice behind her as she made her way to him, showing her friendly demeanor.

"Hello! I don't think we've met! My name is Pyx." She couldn't directly call herself the pack's healer, she wasn't yet that trained. "Are you interested in herbology too? I saw you gazing at the purple flower. Or perhaps you know poisons?" She knew the plant was a "bad" plant, but did not recall it's name, nor what it would do to a wolf. She was sure she'd learned of it before though.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 17, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 28, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 02, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 14, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 27, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM