Meditating
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I'm sorry Ira's a butt. ;-;

<style type="text/css"> ae {color:#94a3ab; font-size: 10px;} .aebox {background-color: #d5e1ec; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/vg2CHes.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 3px solid #94a3ab; outline: 5px solid #2d2a24;} .aetext {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2d2a24; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 480px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

Since Sitri had been aware that Ira had been trailing him for a couple of days, eventually, Ira had grown bored of trailing the oddball that was Sitri and turned his eye to the other, preferably newer members of Silvertip, always listening and watching from the shadows and ledges that the pallid Prince favored. Gradually, Ira was getting more experienced at navigating the uneven, and at times, treacherous land that Silvertip had claimed. It had it’s advantages, Ira realized. They could see stretches of lands beyond their own and they knew the mountain well. If an attack was ever to be mounted they would have the clear advantage and mountain on their side. It was defensible. It was learning a shortcut to one of Ira’s favorite ledges that overlooked the stretch of flatland on Silvertip — much lower to the ground and henceforth not quite such a horrendous plummet if he should ever slip — though the outcropping was wide enough to accommodate two wolves at most that Ira had caught sight of his next target.

The male, like Sitri was earthen colored, though if Ira had known what chocolate was he would have compared the unknown male’s fur color to that. New meat, Ira thought with an impish tug of his lips. Majesty had been with the pack for a small amount of time, but not long enough to have been at the mandatory rally so, henceforth, he was new meat to Ira; and seeing as how Ira fancied himself Silvertip’s dashing assassin Prince it was apart of his duties to introduce himself to Silvertip’s newest. And to stalk the newest. Quietly he descended from his previous perch, careful not to disturb the rocks that littered his path. Ira’s steps were slow and made with a sharp, predator precision, silver irises flecked with icy crystalline blue around the pupils zeroed in on his victim, observing in utter stillness and silence for a few moments, wondering if the other male had fallen asleep. It certainly looked like that way.

Get up,” The Prince snapped, barking through the silence hoping to snap the other ‘awake’. “Does it look like you can fucking nap? Go make yourself useful.” Ira demanded, voice dripping with the acid of disdain. Ira pulled himself to his full height, eyes cold and mischievous as they locked on the other male, waiting for a reaction. In a mimicry of dominance and haughtiness the Princeling was mostly just looking to cause a bit of mischief though if the other man had been sleeping while he could have been patrolling or hunting was just pathetic in Ira’s opinion.

Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM