Ankyra Sound I can turn you on - or I will turn on you
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Well, that explained her fucked up mood. Now all Ondine wanted to know was why Maude was such an insufferable, little bitch. She supposed that question would be left unanswered, even though her reasoning for hating the Beta was not only because Maude was possibly the least mannered wolf in the whole of Teekon (And that was saying something) but because the manwhore had taken a piece out of her shoulder. Perhaps Ondine's fabulousness was just a trigger for the pirate. Jealousy? Self-hatred?

Her ungrateful actions were seen but not commented on. For a moment Ondine wished she had poisoned the food, if only to teach her a lesson. But, for now, it was not the wisest of things to do. Ondine lowered her muzzle to her own rabbit to eat, just before the rumble erupted from the other's throat. Oh, Geez, couldn't she do anything right around this son of a bitch?

Ondine did not retreat, for she was already quite a distance away and lowered her muzzle over her throat as protection. One eyebrow raised in confusion- fake confusion it was, but a trained eye would even have trouble with telling that. Kja-Kja? Yeah, him and me have grown on each other as quite good friends. She said, her words only a little overexagerated. Kjalarr and her were indeed friends, but the bestest? No. But Maude didn't have to know that. Her ears lowered in a small gesture of submission, and her eyes scanned the den for any wolf that was watching this ordeal? If a fight were to break out, with Maude starting again, it would certainly look bad for the Beta. A generous Gamma bringing her breakfast, and Maude just attacking? Disgusting.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 10, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 16, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 17, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 17, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 18, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 25, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 28, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 28, 2016, 08:05 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 31, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 31, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - November 08, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - November 09, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - November 13, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - November 15, 2016, 02:47 PM