The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
her attentions seemed to belong solely to finley, though she smiled both fondly and briefly toward castiel when he arrived. deirdre listened to the other woman, her heart hurting for the others words as soon as they came. deirdre had not seen any wolves with red eyes and inky fur, and the word 'monster' did not bring skellige to mind for her, though perhaps others might find it synonymous to his name.

she tried desperately to conjure something for the woman that might aid her. larkspur had been taken due to trespassing, and she knew such a crime would not be committed by skellige. were there any in his ranks that fit such a description? she did not think so, and due to this did not think to name the bay.

i have not seen any that fit such a description, deirdre admitted, frowning, what is it your daughter looks like? we will aid you in your search--perhaps we might have seen her... deirdre was not truly sure how a three month old appeared, but a young face she had seen in passing within donnelaith did come to mind. lotte had cared for her for a time, before the girl, of her own volition, departed donnelaith. deirdre had presumed that her situation might have been similar to her own--a mother that had departed, taken by death or by wanderlust, and a father that had left this plane, both gone too soon. it was why she could not bring herself to question it; such things brought a tempest of emotions to the fore, and she did not wish this misery upon any. there was once a girl here for a short time. i did not think to question it as she did not seem unhappy, and i have had my own fair share of losses that wound me to speak of, she admitted. i know she was dark-furred, but i cannot remember the shade of her eyes... i had little opportunity to speak with her, before she left our ranks, she peered to castiel, her head tilting. she was in the charge of lotte--let me call to her, she at least will be able to tell you how it was she looked, and on that note, deirdre bid @Lotte to meet them where they stood.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM