Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
*FINISHES UP THREAD SHE HAS DELAYED SINCE NAM*

deirdre returned with the necessary herbs in her mouth; she had not heard their altercation, and so regarded them no differently than she had when she had arrived upon the scene.

deirdre explained precisely what it was that she used upon the other. she had already analyzed the woman to be sure she was not concussed, and so she only gave the other a pain-killing herb, willow-leaves soaked in the hot pools of donnelaith's depths; it would act as an aspirin to the other, and relieve the aches and pains she had. deirdre applied other herbs to the visible wound the other had, a green salve that would prevent infection and aid it in closing soon.

once finished, she warned leokadia to not do anything that would cause the wound any stress for a time. if you do, you are welcome here and i will tend to you again, she added, and thought she saw a strange gleam in the others eye that suggested 'twould not be the last she saw of leokadia. she peered toward skellige for a moment, before moving toward him and offering him a chaste little nuzzle, and when a call came for her within donnelaith she smiled warmly to them both. i must go, but i will come to see you soon, the words were expressly for skellige, but she nodded once toward leokadia before turning on her heel and disappearing, the sentinels quickly obscuring her from view.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM