Moonspear Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Despite Aesop's high expectations, Dash didn't protest to being carried halfway up the mountain in some odd attempt at piggy-back. Aesop had a few choice expletives as he settled Dash on his back, but once the weight was distributed well-enough, things weren't so bad. Aw, you're so little, he laughed, but the truth was that he was just a big, big boy.

Aesop grinned wickedly despite the fact that Dash couldn't see his face. Oh, he rumbled, the sound drawn out and punctuated by a chuckle. Hell yeah you're gonna owe me. I'mma- he grunted as he heaved them both up a rock- hoo. I'm gonna tell everyone about this, just so ya' know. It probably wasn't generally accepted to humiliate one's patients, but Aesop was still a fledgling healer. Also an asshole.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - September 27, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Aesop - September 30, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 02, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 05, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 10, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 13, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 18, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 10:00 AM