Meditating
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty hmm'd in response to this younger male's suggestion of going on patrol. He, in fact, did think it was a good idea, and was glad that he had gone on patrol earlier in the day, scouting out Neverwinter Forest in search of lone wolves. He didn't want them to feel the wrath of his Alpha if she found them first. He smiled. Everything the male had suggested, he had already done.

Chuckling to himself, he said, "You are right. A patrol would be a good idea. And I have already gone on one this morning. Can you not smell Neverwinter Forest on my fur? I was scouting for lone wolves. And I did not find any." This, of course, was a lie. He had found Naya, but he didn't want this irritating little thing to know that and go bother her. The lie slipped easily between his lips, which surprised him. He shrugged inwardly. He supposed he could lie easily if it meant protecting someone else.

He brought himself back to the present with the words, "What have you, little wolf, done this morning? Anything useful? Or do you believe that harassing your elders is useful?"
Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM