Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Sovereign. It was almost ironic given his dislike of the word liege. Were they not the same thing? Surely Ceannasach was just as pompous. Yet, he was no king. There needed a much crueler, much harsher word for a half-breed like himself. Thus, he had chosen Ceannasach. Olive, unlike the others, except for maybe Furiosa who, more or less, told him she would be his second in command (for whether she usurped or not mattered little it would have seen her in the role of red herring regardless) inquired as to her ranks among them. Her inquisitiveness, her desire to understand her place was easily admired by the gangster, of to whom the structure and order of clear cut hierarchy was desired. Saighdiúir,” Arturo responded to her in his native tongue. “subordinate, for now. The basic rank for The Family until they establish themselves within.” That was when it would fluctuate based upon their own ambitions to climb by challenging one another or by working to earn his trust and put forth the hard effort to impress him with their ambitions. He admired ambition as much as he did loyalty. It would have been contradicting for him not to admire ambition for he had plenty of it himself.

“I am not fussed about trade choices. They are your own to make,” He told her, straight forward. They could pursue whatever they wanted, could change them as they saw fit. He did not dictate their freedoms of trades and specialties. He did not see one trade more useful than another. They each played their own part and thus far Arturo had been fortunate enough to have varied talents among them. Requiring the contribution of food to the caches and border patrols and marking was what he thought to be expected of all of them not just the hunters and the guardians. They would devote most of their time to those tasks but Teaghlaigh strove on unification. They all contributed in their own ways and in the ways that would bring them together.

“Brute strength has it's advantages but it only goes so far,” Arturo himself was no behemoth. He was tall, certainly, and though built like iron he was svelte, with sharp features that painted him as coywolf and lacking in the full strength of any pure bred wolf. This did not bother him and did not make him any less intimidating (in his mind). He was a very dangerous man despite that he was not a hulking beast. “How do you want to best serve Teaghlaigh?” Arturo turned the question back to her instead of answering it, more interested in what she had to offer him. As he'd said already, he would not dictate what her role would be — that was her own decision.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM