Ravensblood Forest Thoughts Running Rampant
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Noooo! Not another one wanting to make a pack! Uggghhh. Too much competition! I've wanted this for months now. Also, when I quickly scanned your reply, for a second I thought Ragnar was planning on offering Majesty to his Gods. I was like "Ahhhh! Run away!" Lol.

Majesty skidded to a halt in front of a big, burly male wolf who was about the same size as him. His reeling thoughts did not allow him to properly process the wolf's words, so he ended up staring blankly at the male for a moment. And then the words suddenly registered, and he shook himself. He bowed his head to the silvery male. What was he to say?

"Forgive me, friend. I did not mean to disturb anyone. I have been… anguished lately. I was hoping that by going for a run I could relieve some of my stress, but… it seemed only to make it worse. My name is Majesty, of the Silvertip Mountain Pack. Though I don't know how much longer I will, in fact, be a part of Jinx's pack. I have… plans, you see."

Majesty was loathe to say more unless the male genuinely wanted to listen. He did not want to disturb anyone. So, he waited.
Messages In This Thread
Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:33 AM