Firestone Hot Springs A Wash of Tranquility
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari merely shook her head when he apologized once again, blue eyes shimmering in the dense light as she peered around briefly, ”It's okay..” She said softly eyes looking to him once more as he looked away, ”I can always sleep when I'm dead, eh?” The white and gray female let out a slight laugh and then continued, ”Or at least when the moon appears.” Her tail giving a twitch about her paws as she sat quietly watching Shrike, ears pivoting a top her head as he replied in short bursts rather then a sentence, the she-wolf frowning some as he seemed to become less talkative.

She listened quietly to Shrike as cleared his throat, Amari's head tilted to the right as he began to tell her the name of his home, eyes following his nose as he gestured to the direction of Redhawk Caldera. A smile formed across her lips as he also told her his rank and the possible reason for their meeting. Being a scout, one had to venture the lands, that Amari was aware of. Finding this place was an accident for her! A small smile of sorts formed its way across her white and gray muzzle at his question, the young she-wolf giving her head a simple shake before replying, ”I'm afraid not.” She shifted herself on the spot where she sat sheepishly ”I have to admit these lands are kinda new to me..” The female gave her shoulders a slight shrug, ”I guess you could say, I'm a lost lone wolf.” She sighed softly as she gazed down at her paws, though she couldn't help but feel somewhat amused at the thought.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 14, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM