Ravensblood Forest Thoughts Running Rampant
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I know, I know. I didn't mean to take that out on you. I'm just really psyched about it right now… ^_^ I wish you luck on the pack you want to make!

Majesty observed the two ravens who had landed in the nearby tree with a wary gaze. Suddenly, he didn't feel safe in their presence. It's like they were watching him, planning to do something horrible to him. And this male's subtle suggestion to leave him alone was not lost on the chocolate wolf. He gave the silver male a once-over, trying to decide whether or not he liked him. In the end, he couldn't decide. Not yet.

"This is a free territory - not yours," he stated bluntly, drawing himself up to his full height. "I will leave you be, however, because you are praying. Though… you seem just as anguished as I. What is troubling you?"

He didn't really know what he was doing, and he didn't expect the male to tell him anything. He seemed the silent type. But it couldn't hurt to try…
Messages In This Thread
Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:33 AM