Stavanger Bay no thanks I already 8
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Closing up shop here so I can focus on the Doelacanth one. ♥

The muse’s voice was beautiful, and Lotte tipped her head back to savor the sweet sound of it before adding her own, her timbre airy and light, ghosting along Doe’s undulating song, twining in and around it but never overshadowing it. All too soon it was over, and the smoke-and-soot female breathed a deep, cleansing sigh. “Thank you,” she said with feeling, the clasps that held her mask in place slipping dangerously. She wanted to sprawl into the woman’s rounded flank and whisper secrets and stories to her and to the little lives who had yet to see the moon under which they lay — but she knew that her welcome in the bay was temporary at best, particularly due to her deception, and elected to enjoy her time without wanting for more. Casting her argent gaze about, she observed the ceremony as it began to wind down, gently dipping her broad muzzle to press the bridge of it to the woman’s elbow. Catching Szymon’s words about seeing Chusi back to Donnelaith, “I will accompany your man and the young one back to the witch’s wood,” she decided, nodding toward an inky, long-legged, tiny creature who had danced timidly ashore. Without any inkling that she was Brontide’s niece — the tufts were hard to see from here — “the inkdog looks at you with stars in her eyes,” wistfully observed the rogue. “Doe — may I come here again to visit with you?” she wondered.
Messages In This Thread
no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 26, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 26, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - September 27, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - September 27, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - October 08, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Lotte - October 21, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: no thanks I already 8 - by Doe - October 24, 2016, 09:00 PM