Golden Glade Coronation Night
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nudged Aspen in return, a smile on her maw. "Time waits for no one but you my Queen." She greeted softly, "You have arrived perfectly on time, as always." She nodded to the woman as she took a place beside her husband the King.

Shalon's ears perked as she listen to the king and his words, she nodde agreeing that it was time. They had all waited long enough for this to happen. The King and Queen especially. Shalon wasn't one to hold a large ceremony, and so as long as she had the trust and respect of her leaders she could do with any rank. Duchess was just the added bonus.

Shalon came closer toward Aspen, sitting near enought to grom the pale woman. With so much white fur it was a miracle that she wasn't grooming 24/7! She enjoyed the grooming, it had been a long time since some had groomed her and vice versa that she had groomed someone in return. When sufficiently groomed, Shalon took a step back. Hearing the kings words. She looked to Aspen, waiting for her to speak after her husband. It was only right that the Queen followed the King in their vows, both being on equal terms.

Once Aspen had finished Shalon would speak her own oath of loyalty to the Court:

"I, Shalon Sentiel, as the Duchess of the Royal Fire Court do swear to always defend my family and my kin. I shall speak only the truth, and let honor and loyalty rule my heart. I will always be loyal to my King and Queen. I will defend the innocent and punish those with evil intention. I swear to give my blood and devotion to the Royal Fire Court of the Golden Glade, from this day until my last day."

She bowed to the Royak pair before her as she finished, her promise sealed away in her heart.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Coronation Night - by Alder - October 04, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 23, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 11:44 AM