Ravensblood Forest Thoughts Running Rampant
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Same to you! :D Eep, this wasn't supposed to happen. >__> Bad Ragnar, bad Ragnar.

Ragnar did not share in the inherent fear of Ravens that everyone else seemed to have. They were symbols of death in his culture, yes, but they also meant that Odinn was watching. Always watching and listening. In the place of unease Ragnar felt only comfort by their presence. Ragnar watched the male draw himself to his full height as if that was supposed to intimidate Ragnar and proceeded to tell Ragnar that it was a “free” territory. Ragnar’s smirk simply deepened, turning more coy as his gaze remained relentless upon Majesty. Just because Ragnar hadn’t officially claimed it did not mean that he was not territorial over it — because Ragnar was extremely territorial over it as wolves tended to be (even pack wolves would get territorial over hunting grounds that were not in their borders). “Because you can’t smell my piss on it?” As far as Ragnar was concerned he had every right to be territorial about it, and if it was a matter of scent he would lift his leg and claim it right here and now and then figure out what he was going to tell Pump and Thistle. I got territorial and began claiming Ravensblood. I didn’t expect it to happen but I’m gathering my supporters and staking out my claim on it.

Ragnar wanted it. So bad in that moment, to the point where for the first time he wasn’t even thinking about his wife and their children, or his respect for Pump. He wanted it just to chase this little man out of his lands.

“It is my forest,” It wasn’t a negotiation and if to prove his point Ragnar lifted his injured leg and urinated on the tree he was standing nearest too. And now it was (well the tree was his, anyway). “That is the only reason? You’ve interrupted it already,” The Viking spoke, his soft voice taking a venomous tone. Ragnar snorted when the earthen male asked him what “anguished” him as if Ragnar was about to spill his personal feelings to a creature whom he didn’t even know — and of this moment didn’t seem to like. That was not the kind of man that Ragnar was, though he did not expect this man to know that. There was a fire burning in the Viking’s heart, and for a moment was stuck with horrific realization that he was not entirely in control of himself. In fact, he was barely in control of himself and wondered if this was not Odinn’s influence pushing him to do what he would not have normally done without a thought towards Pump, Thistle, of his children.

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:33 AM