Blacktail Deer Plateau we can make the ground shake
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Grimlock’s attention wandered from Junior as Peregrine spoke, temporarily finding his uncle a bit more interesting than the child who was, as it seemed, happily chewing away on her gift of which he had a feeling might be nothing more than splinters at the day’s end. “Three girls and one boy, right?” Grimlock asked chewing on the inside of his cheek in thought for a few seconds as he shifted his tail close to his left hip. “Ugh, the little dude’s gonna be overruled like I was,” Grimlock cringed at the thought of how girls tended to stick together — at the very least Gale and Whimsy had been practically joined at the hip and always overruled Grimlock because they had always sided together against him and then the raptor was stuck doing their icky girl adventures that mostly revolved around flower picking and weaving through his fur. To make him pretty. “That’s it!” Grimlock exclaimed, with more zeal than was necessary for situation, “I am taking the little dude out and we’re doing boy stuff. Like mud monsters, and farting and y’know we‘ll build a fort or something. I was stuck with the twins all the time,” Grimlock made it sound like it was a death sentence — it had been to his integrity and manliness. “I don’t even think they’re related to me. I think they’re aliens because they were the epitome of girly-girls.” Yep, that was it. They were aliens. “Not that if the girls don’t mind getting dirty I won’t take them too,” He amended quickly because he didn’t want any of the kiddos to feel left out by giving only one of them his attention; though this far Junior was the first to receive it in something of a one on one fashion.

At Peregrine’s mention of sharing Junior had let it be known, once more, that the bone was hers and that she had no intention of sharing; and then warned the two males to stay away, followed by a declaration that she thought it was delicious. As it was, Grimlock was too amused by Junior who was cuter than a button (albeit a button that could talk back) to take any sort of offense to her unwillingness to share her spoils, even though Grimlock had brought it specifically for her.

Indecisive colored irises flickered back to the girl once she had hid her spoils and marked it and bounced towards him asking him what he was. Peregrine corrected her as Grimlock laughed softly at her, deciding that she had managed to wrap him around her little paw way too fast (that was a deadly skill). “Yep,” He told her with a nod. “Good job, girly,” He complimented her. It wasn’t a perfect pronunciation but he didn’t expect anything near perfect, she was probably just learning to speak bigger words. “Always,” He conceded to her inquiry of playing, barely resisting the urge to aww at her when she stuck her little butt in the air. “What do you want to play?” Grimlock asked her in a ‘ladies first’ manner.

Messages In This Thread
we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 24, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - June 01, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - June 02, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - June 02, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - June 02, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - June 03, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - June 04, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - June 04, 2014, 11:09 AM

Current time: September 28, 2024, 06:25 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.