Mount Apikuni meeting asterr
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The offer made was taken, which was an occurrence that made the dragoness smile. The female would have a home to call her own once again, whilst the tribe would have a new family member to welcome. Often did introductions go well, and so she wasn’t the least bit worried about that. She was hopeful, actually, and excited to see all of the developments that Bonnie might make with her knowledge over time. “Excellent,” Asterr voiced, moving closer as she did so. Against her shoulder had the chieftess’ muzzle touched, the connection brief, and then she’d returned to her previous placement. “It is a display of trust within my tribe,” she explained, having expected the gesture to be questioned. It was a tradition that she had brought with her from her place of birth, where the leader touches the shoulders of their members regularly to show that there was trust between them. The very same touch was always offered to new recruits as well, for they became family the second they joined, despite how little might be known about them.

Glancing upwards, the amount of time that she’d spent away from home was estimated, and then her decision to head back was made. Looking to Bonnie, she said, “You may allow for the moss to fall free now. If it begins bleeding again later, we may repeat the treatment.” She’d give her a moment to do so, and then turn with a nod of her head, motioning for the other to follow. “I am sure my daughters are missing me by now,” was her reason, for more time had passed than what she usually allowed. “If you will follow me, then I may show to you how to get home. It can be easy to miss at times.” If one did not know where the entrance to the lair was, exactly, then they could easily move right passed it without a second thought. It was one of the perks to living inside of a mountain, the fact that there was always plenty of silence for troubled minds to sort through their thoughts undisturbed.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 19, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 19, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 19, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: meeting asterr - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 10:34 PM