Sunbeam Lair Dont threaten me with a good time
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just as the tribe was, surely, eager to meet the dragoness’ young, she was eager to introduce them. It was bound to be a grand experience for them, one that she hoped would go well. There was no telling what might happen, however, for the future was unforeseeable. Yet, she was confident, trusting that neither her daughters nor her tribe would cause a great disturbance. It would be a celebratory day for the lot of them, she would make sure of it. Any that acted in a negative manner on said day of introductions would, without a doubt, receive an earful from the young mother. Asterr was sure something like that would not be necessary however, and so her smile hadn’t slipped for even a second as she said, “I am sure that they are excited to meet everyone as well.” Each girl had shown how driven they could be by curiosity alone, which would work in the favour of her plans.

Just as quickly as the conversation had turned light, it’d grown serious once again. Judas was mentioned, and it was then observed that the pale woman had grown nervous. Asterr shook her head, dismissing whatever might by troubling the other, and said, “His mission was never meant to be kept secret, it simply was not announced for all to hear.” There had been no point in doing so, as far as she could see. Jolon had been given a mission, and it was his duty to complete it. To go around and tell everyone about it individually had seemed redundant, and so she’d not done so. At the same time, however, she’d not ordered that he keep quiet about it, having known that he might wish to tell a few others in case they wondered about his whereabouts.

“What is the request that you would like to make?” asked the chieftess, interested to learn about what was weighing on her mind. Whilst one could, perhaps, piece together numerous assumptions as they awaited an answer, she did no such thing. To assume would only cause trouble, and so her own mind was kept clean as Avannon was given a moment to form her words.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 20, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 23, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 24, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 25, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 25, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 30, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 01, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 04, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 04, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 06, 2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 07, 2016, 06:30 PM