Golden Glade Coronation Night
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled warmly as both wolves convinced her she had not been late to the ceremony. Finally they were all going to take their oaths. King and Queen included. This was a very important day and one to be very proud of. Today was the day everything was set in stone. Aspen would be Queen, Alder King, and Shalon as Duchess. 

Alder started by beginning to groom Shalon, then Shalon began to groom her and she continued the circle as she began to groom her mate and the love of her life. He took his oath followed by Shalon who had written her own slightly different rendition which was fine. Aspen decided to follow Alder and repeat his words. 

"I, Aspen Pryor, swear the oath of the Royal Fire Court. I will always defend my family and my kin. I shall speak only the truth, and let honor and loyalty rule my heart. I will defend the innocent and punish those with evil intention. Over all, I swear to give my blood, devotion, and my life to the Royal Fire Court of Golden Glade. As a leader of the Court, I swear to uphold the laws and ways of the pack with respect and pride. I will lead with fairness and always put my family before myself, and make decisions with my brain and council, not my heart." she stated warmly feelings of joy rolling through her core. She couldn't be any more proud in this moment of how far they had all come to have a pack as strong as they were today with leaders such as themselves.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Coronation Night - by Alder - October 04, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 23, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - October 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Coronation Night - by Alder - October 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Coronation Night - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 11:44 AM