Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre quieted at once upon the others insistence, her ears flattening apologetically atop her crown and her eyes casting downward. she had not meant to offend, and as doe explained deirdre felt her tongue press to the roof of her mouth. swiftly, she spoke: i will undo it, for she knew of how to reverse a curse! she was a cunning witch with many a spell in her repertoire, and to wish bad luck upon doe's children, even if on accident, could not be had!

doe had seemed to forgiven her swiftly, kissing her cheek even before speaking, and so deirdre was still at ease in the company of her savior. a quiet hum came from her as doe spoke: you owe me nothing, she insisted, and though the words were spoken gently there was a clear vehemence in them; doe had saved her, many a time, and had taught her of many things to do with botany! though something clicked the moment doe spoke of the birthing den, and deirdre peered upward through thick lashes, wonder clear on her face. she was not so certain she had heard it correctly, and pondered at this--have you need of a midwife? of course i would do this for you! her shy expression betrayed her. the girl was devout to aiding doe in her own time of need as doe had done for her.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 01:15 PM