Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe did not question the pale woman; she did not know by what power she planned to undo her possible curse, for the dusky shewolf did not know that the forest queen claimed to be a witch. What Doe did know was that there were many strange powers in the world, and that a wolf in Deirdre's position might have access to much of them.

"Thank you," Doe replied, to both of the young woman's kindnesses. With her last question, however, Doe found reason to hesitate. She had entertained thoughts of calling for Furiosa when it came time to bring her young into the world. The older woman had experience in the act, and Doe found herself relying heavily on that fact. Still, she had been raised knowing that childbirth was an intensely private time for a woman - something that she must do for herself.

"I will surely call for you, if I find I have a need," she said at last, hoping that the pale queen would not feel snubbed for having her services all but refused. "Would you like to see the den? Or have you come to see the King?" she offered, and then quickly asked. Doe wondered how she would feel about Skellige having taken a mistress - Doe did not know if there was something between the two sovereigns, but if there was, Deirdre might not take well to finding Skellige had made his den with another. While Doe herself would not have minded sharing Szymon with another woman, Mirage had certainly protested against Riverbone taking another mate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Doe - October 25, 2016, 09:47 PM