Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Her innocent smile had faded when he made his threat known: that he would find out if she went behind his back to ask another member of Teaghlaigh what the word fuck meant. Though for the most part it was genuine he thought he'd became rather skilled when children were plotting behind his back. Part of Arturo understood it was what children did in their never ending quest to understand the world around them even though they would come to learn in time that there were things they would never understand. Followed closely was their relentless desire to grow up ...until they reached that point and realized that being an adult wasn't all it looked cracked up to be. “Alright,” Arturo accepted her insistence.

As he wasn't entirely sure what she meant by does it work like that there was an uncharacteristically long pause for a moment as he tried to deduce her meaning and realized that while he was pretty sure he understood her question he wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it. Her biological parents would always be such: they'd made her afterall; but adopting her as Fearghal meant that she was his daughter in all the ways that mattered — and vice versa. “You're my daughter in all the ways that it counts, Chusi. As far as anyone needs to know: you're a Fearghal now and that's the end of it.” Who sired her, or who gave birth to her for that matter didn't matter and wasn't anyone's business.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM