Sunbeam Lair Four nights will quickly dream away the time;
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
// i have no active threads so...*magically appears*

Avannon sniffed the air, watching the leaves float to the ground in various different speeds. The Autumn air smelled nice, cooling her nostrils and relaxing her body. She was just out for a mere walk, having nothing else to do within the lair than meandor about. With the latest breath came the scent of two wolves, one was Hisaya, and the other...the other was a pup. Blinking once she strolled forward with new purpose, intent on finding the owner of the alluring pup scent. When she arrived she chuffed a quick greeting "Hisaya" she said, dipping her head in greeting. Blue eyes turning toward the little black she pup, she smiled softly, head tilting to the side curiously. "Hello there..." she greeted warmly, eyes recognizing the connection immediately to Asterr. Her smile widened and she wagged her tail "What is your name?" she asked the little pup softly. "My name is Avannon, but you can call me Ava" she introduced herself.
Messages In This Thread
Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Avannon - October 28, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Airi - November 02, 2016, 03:46 PM