Redhawk Caldera a shadow tilts its head at me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Maybe Fox should have been suspicious of Raven, considering that the last time a black child of Peregrine's had been here, she'd tried to murder one of her children. But this was sweet, caring Raven. And she wasn't a product of some flaky mother. She was the product of Peregrine and Fox Redhawk: the greatest duo the Teekon Wilds had ever seen.

Raven explained her disappearance, comparing herself to the ever-adventurous Wildfire, but Fox couldn't muster up a reply worthy of words. Why or how Raven had been gone so long didn't really matter at this point. She was back at Redhawk Caldera, where she belonged (in Fox's mind, anyway).

The ever-thoughtful medic offered to make her a poultice, a word that Fox still didn't believe was weird, but the second question reminded her of the old wolf who had once lived here and given her some killer plants that had made her brain cloudy and giggly. "There was some plant that grows around here..." Fox explained poorly, "Remember that rabbit fur that you had in the den growing up? The guy who gave you that also knew this plant that would put me out for half a day. I ate it a lot when I fell down the mountain." At least, that's how she remembered it.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 28, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 28, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 29, 2016, 03:43 PM